Monday, June 16, 2008

Our typical day.

We start our day off with a 4 mile power walk then we make our way up to the local flash foods for our morning drink. The girls there are very nice and miss us when we dont show up. Then it's to the rear of the store to Krystals, my whole family LOVES Krystal burgers, they are great.

This is a picture of me (sweaty from exercising and heading for the pool) getting Dennis his morning Krystals, he usually orders 3 burgers and an order of fries. I on the other hand order a salad or sometimes I allow myself to have 5 of his fries (the biggest ones of course) or every once in a great while I will endulge with a burger myself. He called my name out the other day, I turned around and he snaped this picture of me (thanks Den great smile on my part).

5 comments:

Amy said...

makes me want a Krystal burger!!!

Hunt Family said...

You guys are so cute, and it looks like you are having a great time. I do have to say that I am so sad that I never once tried a Krystal burger. I wonder if there is one around here?

Tasha Guinn said...

You are sooo stinkn' skinny!!! Hot mama! Looks like I need to pick up your daily routine!!

Anonymous said...

That is a massive workout you guys are doing!!! You know how close I live to Mama and I was out of breath just riding my bike to her house!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME FAST FOOD!!!!

Kimberly said...

You two are toooo cute!