Monday, June 23, 2008

OUR LATEST OBSESSION

Dennis and I have been playing a couple of games of dominoes every day for the last 3 days. We lead such exciting lives. We road our bikes to St Mary's today then we came home showered, went to Lowe's to to look at some flooring for the travel trailer, walked around K-Mart and found saddle bags for our bikes, then it was to Publix to pick up a couple of things and we finished our adventure with a rip roaring game of Dominoes. WHAT A LIFE! Sorry that's all I had to blog about today. Tomorrow I leave to take my parents to Arkansas, I'll see what adventures that may bring.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I LOVE dominoes! Mexican train?

Hunt Family said...

I think that sounds so relaxing. I wish that Joe and I could sit for more than five minutes, uninterrupted.

Amy said...

Honestly, it sounds like a great life, wanna trade??? I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up!

TheDaleys said...

I finally responded to your tag. I am quite the blogging slacker these days.

Elizabeth said...

I want to play dominoes! Like Stephanie.......we can't play without being interrupted or kids bumping pieces or taking pieces or choking on pieces. It's just not even worth it to even try right now! Maybe when we retire!