Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'TS A TAG AND I'M IT

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

Joys - My husband, my children, my grandchildren
Fears - falling off my bike, wrinkles, saggy skin
Goals - Earing healthy, weight loss, and staying spritually strong
Obsessions/collections - sewing Temple dresses for Ashlee and Kynlee to wear in July, trying to decide if my husband should take a job he's been offered in California, keeping my house clean just incase a realtor happens to show it.
Random facts - I hate to read, love books on tapes, when I eat to many fiber bars and they give me bad gas.

I tag Tasha, Misty, Stephanie, Aramie and Rachael

1 comment:

The Tinney Family said...

Mom,
I love you!! I'm glad I'm not in the position of having to decide on a job and move for it yet. I know it is coming, and it scares me to death. Good luck in figuring stuff out. It was nice reading your tag comments. Can't wait to see you!
~Cori