Monday, June 2, 2008

Our new addition

On one of my visits out west Dennis called and said he wanted to buy us new bikes. He said they were very nice with good seats. I have been wanting to start biking again, so I was excited. Low and behold when I came home and saw the bikes they were breath talking lol. Dennis's is John Deere green and mine is passion purple, please note the elegant two tone black and white over sized seat (just right for my fat #*&%$.) Actually they are a lot of fun it's just that we look like pee wee Herman want a beeeee's when we ride down the road. I'm sure people think "look a those 2 old farts riding those 1950's bikes. WELL I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK!!!! They are fun and good exercise....... Have a great day.

5 comments:

Amy said...

They are cute! Thanks for making me lol. Loved the note about your 2 tone seat!

Hunt Family said...

I think they are great. I feel like you should be waving an American flag when you ride them, or maybe you should permanently attach one to the handle bars. THat would be even better.

Amy said...

you ride bikes too?
love, Ashlee

Kimberly said...

I think they are awesome! I would love a bike like that!

Tasha Guinn said...

I LOVE the bikes! And how eco! Too bad there isn't a store closer or you could throw a basket on the front and go shopping!!