Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Oklahoma Bombing Memorial

We went to the Oklahoma Bombing Memorial and I forgot my camara and Elizabeth won't share her stinking pictures with me, she wants to put them on her blog. HA HA But I did have the opportunity to see some very dear friends that use to live in Georgia with us-Joe and Stephanie Hunt. It was so fun to see them and spend time with their precious family. GOOD TIMES
The Memorial was a wonderful and moving experience. I think we all shed a few tears. Sometimes it's difficult to understand the evil things people do.

3 comments:

Chad and Nicole said...

It is so great to see an update from you guys! All of your pictures are so cute, and I love the sweatshirts! What a great idea! You have a beautiful family.

Hunt Family said...

It was great for us to see you guys too. It had been way too long. Hopefully the next time won't be so far apart.

Hunt Family said...

It was great for us to see you guys too. It had been way too long. Hopefully the next time won't be so far apart.