Monday, May 26, 2008

My recycled Plants

We had a Stake Primary meeting Saturday and I was in charge of decorations, I have been trying to keep as much cluter out of the house as possible (since it's on the market) so I decided to have decorations I could recycle. I used live flowers as my center pieces and today I planted them in pots and put them around my house. Wasnt that a great idea! I am also using my recycle bag that Elizabeth gave me when I was in Utah. Just trying to do my part.





4 comments:

Tasha Guinn said...

Way to go Margie! That was a great idea!

Amy said...

Good job! I'm lacking very much in this department.

Elizabeth said...

I love those bags!!! They are much better than the plastic ones! Cute flowers too!

Kimberly said...

Awesome! We need to get some flowers planted around our house. The HOA is complaining. HA!

By the way, I'm so glad you're posting more regularly!